Sunday, May 13, 2012

Miles and miles of smiles


So the truth is we humans are emotional. The reality is our emotions are not protected. The joy is that sometimes we get supreme emotional comfort. The matter is that it happens only sometimes. The point is psychiatrists will always be needed if this goes on. The hope is right medicines will be invented. The desire is that it should happen soon. The faith is that scholars will surely achieve it. And most important of all the benefit is that we will see many more faces smiling. God bless our lovely planet!

*******

Emotions nurture mind towards ambition: It must be a hard time. Thinking to decide on. Thoughts for decision engage the mind for long. Let not the inefficiency find its way. There is always hope through supernatual. Let's submit to unqueness of logic and start life again. Joys pertinent to ambition in mind.

*******

Emotions break me: Life tries to make me but emotions break me. Had there been no heart I would have been another success born. What should I do in light of day when darkness of hearts break me? I am hurt by absence of harmony. There is need of advancement but emotions break me. However, faith can make me ...always make me! Writer is me. :)

*******

So there is confusion and death. The point is not that they exist. The point is that we waste our time in confusion and when death comes we are short of hours in completing our tasks.

******

Heal thy emotions my heart.

Let's learn self-counselling.

*******

Confidence comes from faith in self.

******


Written by Ekta K. Kalra







Make money on your site

No comments:

Post a Comment